BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 223 of 327 1 2 221 222 223 224 225 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I agree Curcio wins by 10 . Bigger, faster and more physical. However M&D game was very competitive YJ were leading at the half and lost by 3 not exactly non competitive. More like pulled a hot goalie after the 1st half. No reason for anyone to compare 2020 and 2021. It's not close 2020 has depth ; 2021 after the starting field players sub out has a huge drop off in talent. It takes time to develop a team . It's a marathon not a sprint.

2021 has 7 good players, after that it's a drop off.

I thought I read a few weeks ago that there was a lot of 2021 parents complaining about girls getting moved onto this team after they were posted to the gold team? How are those new players supposed to help the team when they are only on that team as a friend and family member. Then they claim they can beat a 2020 team> Looks like 2021 parents are crazier than our 2020 parents. 2021 is probably the weakest age groups in YJ right now. I saw the gold team play a younger team last summer and it was scary how bad their skills were (couldn't catch or throw). [/quote]

2019 the weakest group by far

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20019 has good players but disipllined is not the word I would use to discribe them.
I think 2019 PM team will give Carro a run for their money this year. Better coach and less BS. I'd also watch out for the 4th 2019 team. I hear the new TG Daddy coach is very good and has already turned this team around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 blue lost to Jones 2020 last summer. Now 2021 can beat curcio? Dream big

2021 blue has added some new girls that with add significant scoring power. The will be real close to Curcio and Will beat Jones.

This is either one of the most delusional parents ever, or more than likely, someone just stirring the pot. Unless 2021 added Shannon Gilroy, Curcio wins by at least 10.

I agree the conversation is pre-mature at best. However, the 2021 team lost to Jones by 1 last time they played (goalie made a great save as time ran out to prevent a tie) so you should pump the breaks on saying at least a 10 goal spread. Curcio has been a very successful team, best of luck this season!!!

YJ 2021 Blue barely beat Elevate 2021 last year in a playoff game. YJ 2021 is NOT that good.

Yes, there were some good games last year against the 2021 Elevate club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 blue lost to Jones 2020 last summer. Now 2021 can beat curcio? Dream big

2021 blue has added some new girls that with add significant scoring power. The will be real close to Curcio and Will beat Jones.

This is either one of the most delusional parents ever, or more than likely, someone just stirring the pot. Unless 2021 added Shannon Gilroy, Curcio wins by at least 10.

I agree the conversation is pre-mature at best. However, the 2021 team lost to Jones by 1 last time they played (goalie made a great save as time ran out to prevent a tie) so you should pump the breaks on saying at least a 10 goal spread. Curcio has been a very successful team, best of luck this season!!!

YJ 2021 Blue barely beat Elevate 2021 last year in a playoff game. YJ 2021 is NOT that good.

Simply non-sense. So when the 2018 Blue team beat Elevate in the semi finals of the U-15 championships last year by 1 goal in OT were they a bad team? Obviously not. The 2021 Elevate team only lost to YJ and MD last year so they have been a good team so far. 2021 YJ Blue is doing just fine. Best of luck to all of the YJ teams this summer!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Best team still goes through 2020 black until otherwise proven."

Why , when were they proven to be the best? Sorry but if you are being honest and trying to rank teams at this point 2020 black is not even tops on Long Island , lost too many descent players ,while YJ picked up too many descent players. Looking forward to TG black vs Levy new team

Because 2020black is mainly intact. The Levy departure did not take any players other than one. Yes they lost a decent coach. Adding SS as coach was a move trying to keep people from jumping ship, which worked. But it is still a coaching downgrade. All in all they are slightly worse off from a team that has beaten all the others in the age group. We also know YJ has likely gotten slightly stronger. Enough to close the gap? M&D are right there too. Last year black was undefeated, they only game they lost was a couple years ago to MD black. So they are the team to beat.

You TG people just can't tell the whole truth. Fact is you lost more than 1 player to Levy, another fact you lost several starters to YJ. The only time you played YJ was 2 years ago in a showcase tournament 2 years ago, YJ has gotten stronger and TG weaker since that game . The fall championship tournament that YJ and TG played will be more indicative of where these teams are heading. Just happy your best player changed her mind to stay w TG or the games would be non competitive , without her your team becomes B, C level. Just being honest . That being said YJ will be interesting as there is only 1 ball and a lot of egos on that team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please start your posts with this is a - YJ PRESS RELEASE thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe I'm missing something. Didn't 2020 Black lose THREE games this fall. One of those losses was to Curcio in a regulation game with both teams at full strength.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20019 has good players but disipllined is not the word I would use to discribe them.
I think 2019 PM team will give Carro a run for their money this year. Better coach and less BS. I'd also watch out for the 4th 2019 team. I hear the new TG Daddy coach is very good and has already turned this team around.
I agree, absolutely no talent on 2019 blue. 2nd & 4th team much better players. College recruiters will bypass 2019 blue and will start recruiting 2021 blue girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DELETED....This poster has been eliminated.

Last edited by The Hop; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not sure what you have been watching.. but PM 2019 has serious talent. Strong physical players. Haven't heard of any college coaches recruiting 2021/6th graders .lol

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Best team still goes through 2020 black until otherwise proven."

Why , when were they proven to be the best? Sorry but if you are being honest and trying to rank teams at this point 2020 black is not even tops on Long Island , lost too many descent players ,while YJ picked up too many descent players. Looking forward to TG black vs Levy new team

Because 2020black is mainly intact. The Levy departure did not take any players other than one. Yes they lost a decent coach. Adding SS as coach was a move trying to keep people from jumping ship, which worked. But it is still a coaching downgrade. All in all they are slightly worse off from a team that has beaten all the others in the age group. We also know YJ has likely gotten slightly stronger. Enough to close the gap? M&D are right there too. Last year black was undefeated, they only game they lost was a couple years ago to MD black. So they are the team to beat.

You TG people just can't tell the whole truth. Fact is you lost more than 1 player to Levy, another fact you lost several starters to YJ. The only time you played YJ was 2 years ago in a showcase tournament 2 years ago, YJ has gotten stronger and TG weaker since that game . The fall championship tournament that YJ and TG played will be more indicative of where these teams are heading. Just happy your best player changed her mind to stay w TG or the games would be non competitive , without her your team becomes B, C level. Just being honest . That being said YJ will be interesting as there is only 1 ball and a lot of egos on that team.

Oh good god, here we go again with this nonsense!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not sure what you have been watching.. but PM 2019 has serious talent. Strong physical players. Haven't heard of any college coaches recruiting 2021/6th graders .lol

It appears you may have missed the posters sarcasm . Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It appears you may have missed the posters sarcasm . Lol

It appears they missed the sarcasm and are just clueless, if PM plays Carro in a full game it will not be close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will win

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The defense is just awful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 PM picked up some real defensive talent from Carro's team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know YJ is on the decline. With Tracy starting her club it will be a real blow. We will see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know YJ is on the decline. With Tracy starting her club it will be a real blow. We will see.

I cant believe CR wouldn't pony up some cash to keep her. How much is enough??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have heard that Tracey is starting her own club at least 10x over the past 3 years when I see it I'll believe it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have heard that Tracey is starting her own club at least 10x over the past 3 years when I see it I'll believe it.

Have no idea if this is true, but have noticed she is missing from the newly updated YJ site as a coach, director or anything. Haven't heard of new club or tryouts last summer, so if it is in the works you probably won't see any teams til summer2016. Hopefully she does do something, it is good for LI lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hillarious

Hilarious huh? You are such a YJ Homer!! Why would you say hilarious when Weiner is gone from YJs? She is awesome and way more of a coach and fair person than Rose ever could be. I will support Tracey big time!! Rose and her politics is everything that is wrong with sports!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hillarious

Hilarious huh? You are such a YJ Homer!! Why would you say hilarious when Weiner is gone from YJs? She is awesome and way more of a coach and fair person than Rose ever could be. I will support Tracey big time!! Rose and her politics is everything that is wrong with sports!!!!

Still hilarious , as I have spoken w Tracey you toolbag. You should Definately express your opinion to her .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So have I and I heard you actually have a toolbag. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hillarious

Still hilarious , as I have spoken w Tracey you toolbag. You should Definately express your opinion to her .

Please tell us why Tracy is no longer listed on their website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hillarious

She quit. Couldn't take Carol's BS. She was getting linked with the lying and manipulating that CR is famous for. Not good for the character to be associated with that any more you know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is she holding tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the team called

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hillarious

She quit. Couldn't take Carol's BS. She was getting linked with the lying and manipulating that CR is famous for. Not good for the character to be associated with that any more you know.

Is this real? Thought they were best friends

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The next question is who will be crs new #2? Because we all know cr isn't around as much as she used to be

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The next question is who will be crs new #2? Because we all know cr isn't around as much as she used to be

The real question is why does anyone support CR? She is so bad for womens lacrosse. The methods she uses to promote her players is disgusting. She hurts way more than she helps by a large margin. Those who have a daughter on the second, third, fourth teams should really think twice. You are the ones this woman needs yet could care less about.

Watch the crazy responses to this post. Are you proud to be associated with that??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hillarious

Interesting. I think Larry made a comment a while back that if Tracy started a club they would support her here on botn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As much as I would like to see the rats jump CR's ship, Tracy is still listed on the YJ North Site. That is the club she runs with CR.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Tracy also out of the double dipping tournament circuit CR runs? I wonder if she shared in profits or was she just a paid employee?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a bunch of idiots! Get a life!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your mature...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your mature...
is she in or out? Does anyone really know?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Tracy also out of the double dipping tournament circuit CR runs? I wonder if she shared in profits or was she just a paid employee?

Ran the Rumble in Trumbull w het CT teams participating. My guess was she was a party to the double dipping.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe we are playing in 5 tournaments a year run by them where we pay full price, and they enroll all their teams. I understand it's well run but it just reeks of a conflict of interest. If we must play, how about at a discounted price?

Like Reply Quote
Page 223 of 327 1 2 221 222 223 224 225 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard