BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 128 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why are the Crabs allowing the Edge organization to play in Young Gunz this year knowing that this is what they do with their teams especially 2019, 2020 and 2021? Sure way to bring the tournament down.

Not sure it is fair to isolate criticism against Crabs when pretty much all the tournament vendors like Adrenaline, NXT, and 3d are equally ambivalent. And whomever the idiot is who posted he watches 100s of games and there are few "big hits" in terms of checks, yeah, we all know that. What you also see is a lot of physical contact on GBs, face-off wing play, and picks. Picks can be vicious collisions when a shrimp sized 13 year old runs his helmet straight into the chest padding of say a 6'4 220lb 18 grader who is 16 years old. Maybe you're getting older and your attention span isn't holding up so well watching those 100s of games because I can't make it through a Saturday tournament without throwing up in my mouth over the size and age inequities on the field. If these Canadian kids are so farm tough, what are they afraid of exactly? Playing kids their same age?

Not trying to criticize Crabs but this is a Crabs thread. All promoters do seem to allow it but Crabs holds itself as being a premier tourney sponsor - not one of the take all teams tournaments. They could easily set an example and then fill that spot with a talented team but instead they are choosing to allow Edge to play when they know the deal. Agree 100% that when you watch these huge kids setting picks and headhunting etc., you could do nothing but agree it is a safety issue. Hoping Crabs takes the first step and says no and takes it a bit further and does real grade/age verification for their tournaments.

How exactly is the Crabs organization or 3D going to bar another club who does the same thing they are doing, just with a whole team instead of some players? 3D is a big proponent of holdbacks, they play kids at one grad year one week and another the next, regardless of the grade the players are actually in. JM held his own kid back, and pushes it to players.

Clubs want to win games and get players recruited, it is good for business.

Wanting to win and get recruited is not an excuse for registering an entire team a grade level below and teaching our children it is okay to not follow the rules when the payoff is winning. However you look at it, it is wrong. Personally do not agree with a parent holding a child back for sports as it send the wrong message to the child and honestly if they win and outplay kids it is because they are a year or two older - not because they are better so it is the message you want to send to your child that they need to be left back to compete but still that is an individual family decision and not a whole team (coach and club) deciding to register a year below where it should and the clubs like Crabs pretending it is not happening. How empty of a win that must be and what shallow character for both the team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next you guys are going to complain that your freshman son is going up against older kids in HS.

LOL. Grow a pair.

No one is complaining about high school. Less skilled and sized kids play JV first. Better ones play varsity. Unless you have been out to lunch and not informed on the debate, the debate is in the youth game. Kids in 4th through 8th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next you guys are going to complain that your freshman son is going up against older kids in HS.

LOL. Grow a pair.

Ryan you are one of the biggest proponents of holdbacks/reclassify. You along with several other clubs have been leading the charge on holdbacks and reclassify. Used to not mean as much when it was only HS teams that had to deal with the holdbacks. Now it is in all youth clubs in MD. Pretty disgraceful behavior from an adult so proud of the game of lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sad that an adult has to make anonymous accusations online, especially when he knows the owner of the Crabs wouldn't waste his time posting on this forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad, but humorous none the less....all the hand wringing is comical. Internet do gooders posting anonymously.....go talk to the owner of the Crabs face to face with your victim's complaints.....wait, ...crickets....didn't think so.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That individual's post is 100% accurate and whether the owner of the Crabs reads it or not is irrelevant. You must be very naive or completely out of touch, not to know that the Crabs organization was one of the early adopters of the "holdback" strategy and are vocal proponents of it today. Who do you think the Edge organization references in their pathetic attempt to justify what they are doing? It's bad enough that the Crabs organziation actively endorses the holdback solution, but having individuals like yourself stating how sad it is for people to call them out, just demonstrates your ignorance and lackey mentality.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If in the slim chance he does not read these threads, Crabs owner has heard all this debate before and could not care less. There are a select few people who made grade based teams happen when USL went to their gold standard best practices guidelines posting for age based teams. Ryan McClernan was one of those few people who drove this process.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A million words complaining about holdbacks, calling names like "lackey". Here is a name for you....Internet warrior

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are the Crabs allowing the Edge organization to play in Young Gunz this year knowing that this is what they do with their teams especially 2019, 2020 and 2021? Sure way to bring the tournament down.

Not sure it is fair to isolate criticism against Crabs when pretty much all the tournament vendors like Adrenaline, NXT, and 3d are equally ambivalent. And whomever the idiot is who posted he watches 100s of games and there are few "big hits" in terms of checks, yeah, we all know that. What you also see is a lot of physical contact on GBs, face-off wing play, and picks. Picks can be vicious collisions when a shrimp sized 13 year old runs his helmet straight into the chest padding of say a 6'4 220lb 18 grader who is 16 years old. Maybe you're getting older and your attention span isn't holding up so well watching those 100s of games because I can't make it through a Saturday tournament without throwing up in my mouth over the size and age inequities on the field. If these Canadian kids are so farm tough, what are they afraid of exactly? Playing kids their same age?

Not trying to criticize Crabs but this is a Crabs thread. All promoters do seem to allow it but Crabs holds itself as being a premier tourney sponsor - not one of the take all teams tournaments. They could easily set an example and then fill that spot with a talented team but instead they are choosing to allow Edge to play when they know the deal. Agree 100% that when you watch these huge kids setting picks and headhunting etc., you could do nothing but agree it is a safety issue. Hoping Crabs takes the first step and says no and takes it a bit further and does real grade/age verification for their tournaments.

How exactly is the Crabs organization or 3D going to bar another club who does the same thing they are doing, just with a whole team instead of some players? 3D is a big proponent of holdbacks, they play kids at one grad year one week and another the next, regardless of the grade the players are actually in. JM held his own kid back, and pushes it to players.

Clubs want to win games and get players recruited, it is good for business.

Wanting to win and get recruited is not an excuse for registering an entire team a grade level below and teaching our children it is okay to not follow the rules when the payoff is winning. However you look at it, it is wrong. Personally do not agree with a parent holding a child back for sports as it send the wrong message to the child and honestly if they win and outplay kids it is because they are a year or two older - not because they are better so it is the message you want to send to your child that they need to be left back to compete but still that is an individual family decision and not a whole team (coach and club) deciding to register a year below where it should and the clubs like Crabs pretending it is not happening. How empty of a win that must be and what shallow character for both the team.

I agree wholeheartedly. However, unless US Lacrosse grows a pair this will escalate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sad that an adult has to make anonymous accusations online, especially when he knows the owner of the Crabs wouldn't waste his time posting on this forum.

Always nice to deflect what is said. It is satire on the Crabs and their disgraceful way they along with a few others have ruined club youth lacrosse in MD. What is pretty sad is that you have nothing to say on this, but only defending Ryan, who doesn't need defending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just look at the thread and how many pages each club has. Should decide who the best club is. If they aren't talking about you, u r not offering anything different from the club next door.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's all about to come to the forefront. Stay tuned for some news that may change your view.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It's all about to come to the forefront. Stay tuned for some news that may change your view. [/quot

How so?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's all about to come to the forefront. Stay tuned for some news that may change your view.

Would be nice for some authority to call this holdback/reclassify issue at the youth level what it is. Playing whole teams down? Letting 10 year olds play down..Lacrosse at youth level is in need of some leadership.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Can't wait til USL decides to enforce their recommendations and force U9, U11, U13. Will the whiners keep at it because of the 2 year spread in divisions? How will your 10 yr old ever compete against all those 11 year olds?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Can't wait til USL decides to enforce their recommendations and force U9, U11, U13. Will the whiners keep at it because of the 2 year spread in divisions? How will your 10 yr old ever compete against all those 11 year olds?

The yarn I heard from club owners including the Crabs owner was going to grade based teams allowed clubs to do more teams to meet the participation growth as opposed to the old U9, U-11, U13 &U15. None of those guys thought doing more teams by calendar year like soccer and ice hockey do was a good idea. I wouldn't have an issue with those age groups if it meant having A and B teams to do more teams.

So I'm a whiner? Why exactly, because I think it is an affront to sportsmanship and fairness to play down? The other side of my arguments are tough guy daddies. But you're not tough enough or strong enough to play in your own pond. What are you so afraid of if junior is a lacrosse savant...that playing against kids his own age is something worth fighting against? The argument against age based teams is nothing but a defense mechanism for lacrosse parents who have vanities to defend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Us lacrosse has no say over what tourney directors want to with their own tourneys. This is America and private enterprise lives on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must have a child playing down by your remarks. You have a false argument comparing two year age to one year grade. The comparison is single age to single grade, but I am sure you know that .
We all know how the two year age in club worked also. First year age if you were good enough in A , you played UP not DOWN. Second year in A you played against youth your own age.
Now with single grade your child gets to play DOWN starting at 10 years old all the way to his JV High School team. Yea we know what type you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The yarn I heard from club owners including the Crabs owner was going to grade based teams allowed clubs to do more teams to meet the participation growth as opposed to the old U9, U-11, U13 &U15. None of those guys thought doing more teams by calendar year like soccer and ice hockey do was a good idea. I wouldn't have an issue with those age groups if it meant having A and B teams to do more teams.

So I'm a whiner? Why exactly, because I think it is an affront to sportsmanship and fairness to play down? The other side of my arguments are tough guy daddies. But you're not tough enough or strong enough to play in your own pond. What are you so afraid of if junior is a lacrosse savant...that playing against kids his own age is something worth fighting against? The argument against age based teams is nothing but a defense mechanism for lacrosse parents who have vanities to defend.

I'm not being a tough guy dad. My kids play on age. I just think the whole argument is stupid. It's not like this is something new. It's always been a two year system, so does going to grade based make it better or worse? My point is, if it's U-11 then you know there is a two year spread. People weren't happy with this so they went to grade based. So instead of 50% of the kids being older now it is down to probably 20%. Yet people still [lacrosse] and complain that little Johnny has to play against someone a year older. My older son lost his spot to a holdback. Guess what? He went to play for another team. Did I pull my younger son from the program because of this? Of course not. He is getting the best coaching around and will stay as long as he can. It's part of the deal we all sign up for. Girls have been grade based for years. College coaches prefer it this way. You're going to have to get used to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not being a tough guy dad. My kids play on age. I just think the whole argument is stupid. It's not like this is something new. It's always been a two year system, so does going to grade based make it better or worse? My point is, if it's U-11 then you know there is a two year spread. People weren't happy with this so they went to grade based. So instead of 50% of the kids being older now it is down to probably 20%. Yet people still [lacrosse] and complain that little Johnny has to play against someone a year older. My older son lost his spot to a holdback. Guess what? He went to play for another team. Did I pull my younger son from the program because of this? Of course not. He is getting the best coaching around and will stay as long as he can. It's part of the deal we all sign up for. Girls have been grade based for years. College coaches prefer it this way. You're going to have to get used to it.

False argument. Grade base went that way to accommodate the many many BOYS held back in the Private schools. Had nothing to do with eliminating the two year spread. If that was the case then it would have been U10, U11,U12,U13,etc. Pretty simple and fair. Just like most youth sports. Most of the country doesnt have this many young children held back in one concentrated area like the Balt/Maryland area. And frankly it will only get worst. Many Private school parents are seeing their child in the classroom along with sports going against older children heldback in Kindergarten in these schools. Many parents are noticing this and will not let their child or sibling have the same disadvantage.

We are talking youth sports also ..Girls have no where near the same children held back as boys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much hot air from you bloated people. Do you enjoy reading your posts? The players play and that's it. Baseless accusations by anonymous blowhards makes for great bathroom reading however. Thanks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The argument against age based teams keeps going backwards. To be clear, the exact words from the NPYLL board was that going to grade based teams instead of U-9, U-11, U-13 and U-15 will enable clubs to field more teams.

That is false. Before last year there were numerous clubs that went with AA teams, then A teams and may have also had B teams. The grade based system wasn't some magical exilir that makes it possible to do more teams, since more teams existed anyways. It was sold as a better system to go up by single years. I have never heard an argument for WHY single grade based teams are needed over single year age teams aside from that it makes it easier for college coaches to evaluate players which I have a hard time believing since kids have their D.O.B., school and school year listed in the club tournament programs. And any argument that teams between ages 8-13 need to be grade based for the college recruiting point is pointless and silly. Basically US Lacrosse foreshadowed policy by publishing their best practices, and within ONE WEEK the NPYLL overlords decided to go to grade based teams, and voted it in. It's a hard sell to represent that as a coincidence and something NPYLL was contemplating for some time to solve the "need for more teams" crisis which never existed.

I emailed our club owner. I emailed all of the NPYLL board members, and not one of them ever formally responded to me beyond to state for those who don't like it, maybe club lacrosse is not a good fit for those kids.

There are no valid arguments that what is common in soccer, ice hockey and other larger and more evolved sports than lacrosse do -- which is single age year team flights -- is impossible to apply to lacrosse because college coaches can't read tournament programs and will go on recruiting a kid having no bloody clue what year in school he is. That is stupid. There isn't a valid argument that the "holdbacks" who are indeed college recruits can't hang on with kids their own calendar age. If they can't they would not be recruited. There isn't a valid argument that same kids can't "play down" or reclassify for prep school play, because there isn't a rule against it in the prep leagues. There are valid safety issues with grade based teams given the prolific appetites of parents and also entire club programs (Edge is one example) to play down beginning in the youth levels where the size and maturity deltas between kids is too much to stuff everyone into, which is exactly the problem. It used to be top kids played up, and that is a discretionary choice. Now top kids play down, and that takes away discretion from parents. You can't just run to a single A or B team at these clubs like with the U-11AA, A then B world we used to get along in.

Now again: why the fight to keep club ball grade based over age based? The latter is not disputable in that it is safer, and more forthright equitable to the participants. I would have some respect for Ryan McClernan and the other NPYLL board members who mandated this process to stop hiding behind unanswered emails and other queries and make their standing statement on this issue. It is not going away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much hot air from you bloated people. Do you enjoy reading your posts? The players play and that's it. Baseless accusations by anonymous blowhards makes for great bathroom reading however. Thanks!

Please take these idiotic personal attacks to another forum. Thank you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The argument against age based teams keeps going backwards. To be clear, the exact words from the NPYLL board was that going to grade based teams instead of U-9, U-11, U-13 and U-15 will enable clubs to field more teams.

That is false. Before last year there were numerous clubs that went with AA teams, then A teams and may have also had B teams. The grade based system wasn't some magical exilir that makes it possible to do more teams, since more teams existed anyways. It was sold as a better system to go up by single years. I have never heard an argument for WHY single grade based teams are needed over single year age teams aside from that it makes it easier for college coaches to evaluate players which I have a hard time believing since kids have their D.O.B., school and school year listed in the club tournament programs. And any argument that teams between ages 8-13 need to be grade based for the college recruiting point is pointless and silly. Basically US Lacrosse foreshadowed policy by publishing their best practices, and within ONE WEEK the NPYLL overlords decided to go to grade based teams, and voted it in. It's a hard sell to represent that as a coincidence and something NPYLL was contemplating for some time to solve the "need for more teams" crisis which never existed.

I emailed our club owner. I emailed all of the NPYLL board members, and not one of them ever formally responded to me beyond to state for those who don't like it, maybe club lacrosse is not a good fit for those kids.

There are no valid arguments that what is common in soccer, ice hockey and other larger and more evolved sports than lacrosse do -- which is single age year team flights -- is impossible to apply to lacrosse because college coaches can't read tournament programs and will go on recruiting a kid having no bloody clue what year in school he is. That is stupid. There isn't a valid argument that the "holdbacks" who are indeed college recruits can't hang on with kids their own calendar age. If they can't they would not be recruited. There isn't a valid argument that same kids can't "play down" or reclassify for prep school play, because there isn't a rule against it in the prep leagues. There are valid safety issues with grade based teams given the prolific appetites of parents and also entire club programs (Edge is one example) to play down beginning in the youth levels where the size and maturity deltas between kids is too much to stuff everyone into, which is exactly the problem. It used to be top kids played up, and that is a discretionary choice. Now top kids play down, and that takes away discretion from parents. You can't just run to a single A or B team at these clubs like with the U-11AA, A then B world we used to get along in.

Now again: why the fight to keep club ball grade based over age based? The latter is not disputable in that it is safer, and more forthright equitable to the participants. I would have some respect for Ryan McClernan and the other NPYLL board members who mandated this process to stop hiding behind unanswered emails and other queries and make their standing statement on this issue. It is not going away.

Blah blah blah.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blah blah blah.

No wonder your child needed to be held back. He had your genes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I teach my kids to blurt out "blah blah blah" at school when it gets boring to their ears and when they hear something the disagree with. They're not very good students but Ty Xanders gave my nineteen year old 2018 a shout out on Twitter.

Like Reply Quote
User
User

Blah blah blah.

The post was simply too long. Probably why the "blah blah blah" was thrown your way. I tend to agree. Sorry

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Blah blah blah.

The post was simply too long. Probably why the "blah blah blah" was thrown your way. I tend to agree. Sorry

You didn't say when you sent the email, but unless you sent it in 2014 they probably haven't finished reading it yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
[quote=Anonymous]The argument against age based teams keeps going backwards. To be clear, the exact words from the NPYLL board was that going to grade based teams instead of U-9, U-11, U-13 and U-15 will enable clubs to field more teams.

Blah blah blah.

You didn't say when you sent the email, but unless you sent it in 2014 they probably haven't finished reading it yet. Nailed it! Too funny]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a bingo. Best post ever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait?!?........What?!?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I teach my kids to blurt out "blah blah blah" at school when it gets boring to their ears and when they hear something the disagree with. They're not very good students but Ty Xanders gave my nineteen year old 2018 a shout out on Twitter.

So funny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of the club cheating and kids being held back has given rise to programs like Edge Lacrosse that simply registers their teams down a year in tournaments. Check out their website, they actually advertise they are looking for older kids to attend tryouts. That is unacceptable in my mind.

Where does it end. All programs registering down a year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of the club cheating and kids being held back has given rise to programs like Edge Lacrosse that simply registers their teams down a year in tournaments. Check out their website, they actually advertise they are looking for older kids to attend tryouts. That is unacceptable in my mind.

Where does it end. All programs registering down a year?

Fall 2014 - Edge 2019 Team (2000 Born/ U15)

We will be hosting INVITE only tryouts for the fall 2019 team. Looking for grade 9 or exceptional 8th graders to compete with us this fall. We expect this team to be very strong and compete against the top grade 8/U15 teams in North America. Potential recruits should have a high level of playing experience, knowledge of field lacrosse and consider themselves a top player in their own centre.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it comes down to what you feel is fair. If you think a 24 months gap is fair for a divsion of play or do you think it should be 12 month of a gap in age is a fair divsion? I know it ok when a team of mostly 9th and 10th graders plays a team of mostly 12th grades no one has a issue with it. But when we have teams with all 9th graders playing 8th graders we all go nutts. What about 7th graders playing 6th graders. Its all about each persons line and how big there kid is. And that is where it really all falls down to. If there kid is big for his age those parents are fine with it. But if you have a smaller/avg. size kid you want the 12 month window.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it comes down to what you feel is fair. If you think a 24 months gap is fair for a divsion of play or do you think it should be 12 month of a gap in age is a fair divsion? I know it ok when a team of mostly 9th and 10th graders plays a team of mostly 12th grades no one has a issue with it. But when we have teams with all 9th graders playing 8th graders we all go nutts. What about 7th graders playing 6th graders. Its all about each persons line and how big there kid is. And that is where it really all falls down to. If there kid is big for his age those parents are fine with it. But if you have a smaller/avg. size kid you want the 12 month window.

No one would care if everybody had to go by same rules. Fine make it two year and everyone gets a shot at being the young one and older one. The problem with Crabs and all the rest of the holdback clubs is that only a select group of players get an advantage. Hold your kid back ..you get that older player advantage the entire time you are playing. Totally wrong at youth level. HS is totally different.
Letting a select group play down at youth level is just plain wrong and the Crabs have been one of the biggest proponents of it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one would care if everybody had to go by same rules. Fine make it two year and everyone gets a shot at being the young one and older one. The problem with Crabs and all the rest of the holdback clubs is that only a select group of players get an advantage. Hold your kid back ..you get that older player advantage the entire time you are playing. Totally wrong at youth level. HS is totally different.
Letting a select group play down at youth level is just plain wrong and the Crabs have been one of the biggest proponents of it.

If everybody held their kids back we wouldn't have this problem...also, why doesn't this "problem" exist with the girls?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of this would be an issue if the sport followed US Lacrosse best practices standards as the governing body of the sport. A better question would be why is lacrosse a sport that ignores the governing body of its own sport? Regulating lacrosse as a sport is not something we should knock on the doors of club lacrosse owners or events owners with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of this be an issue if the sport followed US Lacrosse best practices standards as the governing body of the sport. A better question would be why is lacrosse a sport that ignores the governing body of its own sport? Regulating lacrosse as a sport is not something we should knock on the doors of club lacrosse owners or events owners with.

Cause they can and it works having older players. Once everyone holds their child back ..then what..time to get an advantage by holding back in pre-K and 8th grade...lets do two. Club Youth lacrosse with all these kids playing down is a wrong and everyone knows it. Well everyone except the ones doing it and clubs hauling in the money.

Like Reply Quote
Page 28 of 128 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard