BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,915
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 208 of 327 1 2 206 207 208 209 210 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You ALL are pathetic. You are talking about little girl lacrosse and living through your daughters. man up, write your name with every post and stop being Internet tough guys!

Robert Hopkins
Is your borther Johns by any chance?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dave complete TOOL. Money grabber. Got fired on wall street. This is his job. Everyone forgets he was the coach for the brine team a few years ago and picked mostly Elevate girls. Complete CLOWN with Elevate and has a Player.

Dave is a bright guy. I am sure he has a plan to rectify the situation at hand. I am certain he will reach out to this small group of people that feel that they have been "excluded", most of whom he realizes are in the same town, and wil regain their trust. I am sure his next move for this group will be the right one. Have some faith!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Robert Hopkins your a TOOL. Buddy get a life. Jealousy is the root of all evil.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Robert obviously one of your daughters in not on Elevate. Sucks for you that you couldn't be involved in the Brine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone happy with the YJ Tournament choices this season?

Looks like many teams will have 6-7 tournaments in some ages. That's a good thing.

Yes, what would the season be without the mitchell field extravaganza and the PAL tourney in babylon!

Cute but looking at 2021, Elevate has 4 tourneys and Top Guns 5 with one of them being the LI3 classic which is worse than both of the aforementioned. I'll take the YJ 7 but keep trying to take a shot at the champ...
How do you know how many tournaments Elevate has when nothing is posted on their website?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know who you are. You are a huge [lacrosse] that thinks he is god's gift of lacrosse knowledge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y is elevate on yj site. Am I missing something

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Elevate rosters and tournaments posted?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You ALL are pathetic. You are talking about little girl lacrosse and living through your daughters. man up, write your name with every post and stop being Internet tough guys!

Robert Hopkins

You are on here too, so on some level you are guilty of this as well. Now when we all see you at the field we will look at you and say "hey there is that [lacrosse] from BOTC" because chances are that wasn't your first post, just the first one with your name on it. So enjoy they eyes and people moving away from you on the sidelines this upcoming season.

Blah Blah I know you only talk to one other dad on the fields, but now we know that you are the douch we thought you always are (and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree). Your whiny daughter would freak on you and throw another tantrum if she knew you posted your name. [b][/b]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not yet.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Robert Hopkins

This is the YJ way of doing things. Fear the Bee!

you are a jackazz

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like many teams will have 6-7 tournaments in some ages. That's a good thing.

Yes, what would the season be without the mitchell field extravaganza and the PAL tourney in babylon!

Cute but looking at 2021, Elevate has 4 tourneys and Top Guns 5 with one of them being the LI3 classic which is worse than both of the aforementioned. I'll take the YJ 7 but keep trying to take a shot at the champ...

You realize that three of the tourneys are run by carol and tracey and that they get to double dip on all those - money well spent to play each other at yj run events or play town teams at baylon blast, I'm not so sure...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You realize that three of the tourneys are run by carol and tracey and that they get to double dip on all those - money well spent to play each other at yj run events or play town teams at baylon blast, I'm not so sure...

Here's a thought register your 2021 team and take a shot at knocking them off . This way you can do it on the field and not on a website. One of the most competitive teams played all last year was a local "town team" at Babylon Blast. They were a lot stronger than any of the club teams from the Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's a thought register your 2021 team and take a shot at knocking them off . This way you can do it on the field and not on a website. One of the most competitive teams played all last year was a local "town team" at Babylon Blast. They were a lot stronger than any of the club teams from the Island.

What town team 2021 won the lax blast last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous}

I don't see where the poster said they won anything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What 2021 town team was one of the most competitive teams at lax blast, and were a lot stronger than any of the club teams from LI? (Hope that's better for you).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournaments are the 2021's doing this year? Do all the teams do the same tournaments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What town team are you referring to and what one town did they come from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The prior post is referring to Center Moriches who gave YJ 2021 a great game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As an outsider to either the YJ blue team or the C. Moriches team, I am shocked that a town team is being considered more competitive than the top YJ team and all other top LI travel teams. Not saying I don't believe you, just very surprised. My thinking is even if this is true at this young age, the travel teams will grow much stronger at a faster rate than a town team can as they are able to upgrade players each year. Guess I will have to keep an eye out for this c. Moriches team in the future

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See the link for the Blue Devils on the left. Not sure if all of the girls are still from Center Moriches but their 2021 team is very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See the link for the Blue Devils on the left. Not sure if all of the girls are still from Center Moriches but their 2021 team is very good.

So they are not a town team. They are a travel team. They hold a tryout unlike a town team that would be open to all in the community.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So Blue Devils are actually a new start up travel club based in C. Moriches. I have seen all the rest of LI teams at 2021, TG, YJ, Liberty, Elevate, etc...at various tournaments. What tournaments does this club play? Has this team played all the top 2021 teams from LI? Someone was on here claiming they are more competitive than all the other clubs, who have they played and what were the results? And have they played any of the Maryland teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So Blue Devils are actually a new start up travel club based in C. Moriches. I have seen all the rest of LI teams at 2021, TG, YJ, Liberty, Elevate, etc...at various tournaments. What tournaments does this club play? Has this team played all the top 2021 teams from LI? Someone was on here claiming they are more competitive than all the other clubs, who have they played and what were the results? And have they played any of the Maryland teams?

Are you freakin serious? They are in 6th grade. Who CAres? just let everyone play you YJ loon. I am sure they aren't better than your elite blue team lol don't worry!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

What 2021 town team was one of the most competitive teams at lax blast, and were a lot stronger than any of the club teams from LI? (Hope that's better for you).

Yes, accurate is always better than exaggeration...thank you

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Are you freakin serious? They are in 6th grade. Who CAres? just let everyone play you YJ loon. I am sure they aren't better than your elite blue team lol don't worry!!!

Seriously. Someone is very threatened by this new team/club. SMH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The blue Devils beat the YJ 2021 2nd team pretty handily (and our best attacker was playing for the YJ gold team). Not even close. They are probably better than the TG Black team, and will give another good run at YJ blue team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Center Moriches is a very good team. They have lost both times they played YJ 2021 but would likely beat any other 2021 Long Island club or town team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Before you call someone a YJ loon maybe you can answer this question. Why are you on the YJ forum if you don't have a child on one of their teams? Stalk much? You are correct they aren't better than 2021 blue but they are a very good team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hope it works for them but after a couple of years parent egos will come into play and probably ruin it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today is Payment Due Day!!! I hope everyone paid up!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Before you call someone a YJ loon maybe you can answer this question. Why are you on the YJ forum if you don't have a child on one of their teams? Stalk much? You are correct they aren't better than 2021 blue but they are a very good team.

Also remember that someone came on the YJ site and proclaimed this team as the strongest of all on the Island. If you want to interject a "are you freaking serious " comment you should start with that post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Center Moriches is a very good team. They have lost both times they played YJ 2021 but would likely beat any other 2021 Long Island club or town team.

Center Moriches (Blue Devils) is not a town team so please don't call it one. A third of the kids came from Eastport South Manor. That's like saying the Honey Badgers, Green Machine, Crossfire, etc. are town teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They took the rosters down... how soon till they come back and with what changes??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They took the rosters down... how soon till they come back and with what changes??

Don't worry, some crazy parent probably did a screen shot of all the rosters and once they figure out who has paid, they will then be able to compare them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same thing every year. It's time to pay the yearly fee. Those that wish to play will send a payment and teams will be assembled and posted. Not a big mystery!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone start a Team Elevate area so you don't have to go on another clubs site to ask or talk about our club? Thanks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Center Moriches (Blue Devils) is not a town team so please don't call it one. A third of the kids came from Eastport South Manor. That's like saying the Honey Badgers, Green Machine, Crossfire, etc. are town teams.

Actually the blue devils appear to be more of a club than a team, more like YJ, TG Liberty etc... Try outs, rosters, just like a regular summer travel team. All those other teams you mentioned are just loose teams put together to play off season tournaments, far from organized clubs. All the kids from green machine, crossfire, lady rebels.... play for various club teams. Big difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team cannot be any good if the girls are from Center Moriches. Just the facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone start a Team Elevate area so you don't have to go on another clubs site to ask or talk about our club? Thanks!

I am 99% sure cage sage did back when but no one ever cared much to post anything on it and it just drifted away.

Like Reply Quote
Page 208 of 327 1 2 206 207 208 209 210 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard