[/quote]. Listen 2022 is only 5th grade. Your son is a young fellow. Most children haven't even developed near to their potential at this age. Your son still has plenty of time to make Breakers, just not this year. [/quote]

Sorry to disappoint your view of your club, but my son did not get cut from Breakers. He chose to play for a better team. Have fun with your $700 dollar extra in dues for the "Developmental Program" Mark forgot to find field space for, so it's being held at a baseball training facility. [/quote]

You haven't disappointed me. You are a liar and a vindictive jerk.
The only thing out of you is hatred for Breakers and Mark Millon.
I suspect you are either that jacka** who had his kid in three different clubs last year or one of the parents that left with him.
Breakers arent perfect like most clubs, but they provide a good product to many parents and their sons.

[/quote]
My sons have never and will never play for breakers because of things I have seen on field playing against them. I'm not vindictive. Just responding to someone saying I'm upset because my son got cut. You call me a liar but what that I've said is untrue? Did cost not go up this year significantly? Are they practicing at a baseball facility because the indoor facility fell through? Do their young teams have 12-15 kids on them? Which of those statements did I lie about? [/quote]

For someone who doesn't like Breakers you sure are obsessed with them!