Originally Posted by Anonymous
You may be right, now that they gutted the 2020 YJ blue with FAF and girls the coach trains privately. TG may be the top team. It's a shame we had some girls drop who didn't deserve to and they brought up 2 girls that no way belong on our team. A lot of talent still on team , but chemistry might be a problem

I agree that at least one girl didn't deserve to be moved down. But there's been plenty of FAF and girls that train with AC on this team already. They brought up 3 well deserving girls from KJ team. We shall see what happens with the other 3 that you talk about. As for chemistry, they'll be fine. They're 11 year old girls. Parents holding grudges for they're friends is another story.

3 Girls from Jones did deserve to move up, one had the right zip code and 2 FAF that about sums it up.

Strongly disagree. Did not see any girls on Jones team that were any stronger than girls already on AC team.

I agree with you. We lost a couple of real solid players that were moved down for no apparent reason. Three out four of the Jones girls that moved up are good players but not any better than the players they replaced and as far as the other players that were added to our team those are the real head scratchers.

I agree as well.