Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you look at website for teams, TG committed just under 30% of their 2015 rosters (14 of approximately 50 girls from the combibned two teams). YJ committed just over 30% of their 2015 rosters (32 of approximately 100 girls from a combined four teams). Liberty and Elevate have a lower percentage but are getting their kids to schools to play lax.

Nice showing from LI!
HOLY CRAP, a fair and even post

Maybe fair, maybe not. Why question whether Liberty & Elevate kids are going to their schools to play lax when you didn't question whether Top Guns & YJ kids are?
Really you had to ruin a good post? drama queen

No one is going to school to play lax. They are going for education and a degree. Lax can just help you get into a school if you're on the edge. Maybe it knocks a few bucks off tuition but you'll get a lot more money from a school's academic pool than athletic.

No offense Powder but my experience has been very much the opposite of what you are saying. First have seen lax help many kids get into schools they had no chance at getting into not just kids on the edge.Also seems to me that money is easier thru lacrosse than academics, have seen many a kid who was at or near the top in their class not receive a dime from top institutions and many a kid who was not at the top of their club team get some money from these same places.I do not like the way it seems to be but that has been my experience, in my opinion they should be recruiting student athletes but they do not they recruit lacrosse players.