Originally Posted by Anonymous
If those lists are fairly accurate the recruiting edge is still solidly on YJ side.Could be some kids just do not let their commitment be known to those in charge. Did see YJ kid going to Hofstra which is a good thing just do not think you will see a lot of.

Why? Do you think the head coach cares if a player was on the YJ? She is trying to put together a winning team, and will take the best talent she can get.

Actually I think it may be more of a bias the other way, many YJ players associate Hofstra w TG and clearly I would not think SS and CR have a good working relationship.You can say all you want about it but for many and especially YJ if they are going ton stay on the island they are going to Stony Brook. Compare the two schools and its no contest, sorry cage just my opinion.

Both schools are way down the list lacrossewise, acedemicwise and certainly campus and college experience wise. Either may be a good fit for a girl for whatever reason, but they are both settle for schools, not hopeful aspiring for schools.