Originally Posted by Anonymous
YELLOW JACKETS 2015 BLUE L/M
Got robbed last year !!!!!! That is some team!
Though a very good team 2015 L/M did not get robbed last year. There over aggressive tactics, and and coaches inability to adapt to a what was clearly happening in the tournament season cost them. As far as this year goes, clearly Top Guns fielded the better team in Fla. though the leading player was from 2015 Black. So it's hard for me to determine who is the better 2016,. I think the best 2016 is MD. but hard to state that with any certainty without all three playing against each other head to head in a tournament format. Truth is, none of it makes any difference. Top guns players will be playing with MD. players and Y.J. players in college, so lets just wish each other good luck

Kind of a dumbas? comment. You can't tell who's better because the top player on TG is on a 2015 team. U15 is the only true way to determine who is the best in a age group (because it's actually based on age). If you keep using the 2015/2016 to determine, you could have a kid who is 2 to 3 years older.
Kind of a dumbas? comment. obviously you are a "dumbas" whatever a dumdas is? The U-15 tournament is a very nice event for the kids to have at the end of a long hot summer season, but truly proves nothing as far as the "who is the best" debate. If you are able to send teams as a whole, with no added players to the roster, it would be a truer indicator. but when you can pick a player from an older team it erodes the "my team is better than yours" claim. If you take the aforementioned player out of the lineup, and remove her goals, maybe Top Guns loses, maybe they don't. One thing for sure is that she is a full year more developed than the rest of the team because she has been playing at a higher level for a longer time. Also the U-15 are very deficient in that most of the top teams are missing (MD United, M&D, to mention 2) If you want to do a U-15 age only can we pick a truer date like January 1 of any year, this isn't soccer. September 1 isn't the start of any year it's in January

You just don't get it. U15 is u15, every team has the ability to pick any girl who fits the criteria. You mention teams like M&D and MD United, and they can't send their team because they lose too many players do to their AGE. Let me speak in simple terms for you so you can understand. Just because a girl is on a 2015 team, that doesn't mean she is one more year LAX developed, it just means she graduates in 2015. Lets call this the Reverse Doogie Houser expierment. Lets say a kid is left back 5 years, and he/she will graduate in 2016. In their junior year of high school, they will have less expierence than a senior 2015. I made the years left back extreme to prove a point. Truth is a year or two difference in the high school years makes a big difference. U15 is a better barometer then grad yr. Atleast all girls are under 15 by a certain date. It's better than having a girl from MD who is 19 and graduating against my daughter who will be 17.