Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
i get lawrenceville is in NJ, but i'd be willing to say the majority of the players there are not from NJ. they're a great team. i don't consider them a NJ HS team.

as for the top teams, i'm expecting westfield, lakes and chatham to take a step back. westfield and lakes both graduated TONS of talent. lakes, obviously, is probably still the favorite in group 1 north, mainly cause it's so weak. i'd expect them and chatham to battle it out behind delby in the morris county tourney though. chatham takes a step back due to their coaching. the old coach that left was a heck of a coach. from what i've heard not many people are big fans of the new coach, knowing him from club. talent is also a question there.

of course, bosco is probably the best team in the state.

Your assessment on Chatham is not fully true. The old coach was not a fan favorite and many in town are glad he’s gone. He has always had a ton of talent to work with.

You are correct that the talent is questionable there now, however .

agree to disagree i guess. 3 state championships and a team constantly in the top 10-15 during his time there. but i guess 3rd most active winning coach in NJ isn't wanted. kinda like the state of the US now. brink of collapse here but glad we don't have the mean tweets, right?