Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think the DB/Delbarton winner and the RFH/Summit winner will be the two top seeds in the TOC. Chatham will win Group 3, ML group 1, Pingry Private B and Group 4 is more up in the air. Should be a real good TOC.
Group 4 is not even a game.. top shore teams beat Southern by 10. HC will not lose a faceoff.

1. DB
2. Summit
3. ML
4. Ping
5. Chatham
6. HC

First-round games should be very interesting but DB & Summit in the finals. Summit defence wins the game, they handled a very physical RFH team last night so they can handle DB physical play.
Wait till they face DB’s fogo. I like your analysis though. This is Summit’s year to win TOC.
DB vs Ping fogo on Wed should be outstanding.
I think the DB/Delbarton winner and the RFH/Summit winner will be the two top seeds in the TOC. Chatham will win Group 3, ML group 1, Pingry Private B and Group 4 is more up in the air. Should be a real good TOC.
Group 4 is not even a game.. top shore teams beat Southern by 10. HC will not lose a faceoff.

1. DB
2. Summit
3. ML
4. Ping
5. Chatham
6. HC

First-round games should be very interesting but DB & Summit in the finals. Summit defence wins the game, they handled a very physical RFH team last night so they can handle DB physical play.
Wait till they face DB’s fogo. I like your analysis though. This is Summit’s year to win TOC.
DB vs Ping fogo on Wed should be outstanding.
Do you know if Wed games will be live streamed?