Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It seems that you have more knowledge about the club than anyone despite not knowing anything about lacrosse. I’m sure that despite your future decathlete’s athletic abilities that would supersede even Bruce Jenner’s performance in Montreal in 1976, this club would probably be fine. You should start your own non-transgendered racially integrated Trump-hating club and call them “the Bumblebees” because you have such a sting! It’ll be great! Then you can teach your little soccer player how to kick goal points. Good luck!

Thanks for the helpful advice stunad. Nothing I said took more than 5-10 minutes to learn browsing the club website and social media. And is any of it wrong because that's what I'm here to find out? Not going to risk my kid's safety or mental health to a bigot or possible sexual predator posing as a woman. And speaking of Jenner, TBH Caitlin is a better looking woman than Carol (or Carl) Rose.

1) Carol Rose is married with children. You’re afraid of people judging your daughter and here you are stereotyping people based on their looks.
2) Her husband is black. Her boys are of mixed descent. Again, you judge without a clue.
3) She’s a teacher and has been for many, many, years. If she was a sexual predator I’m confident the world would know by now given her exposure.
4) It doesn’t matter what club your poor daughter goes to, because with a snowflake like you as a parent she will fail at everything including life. You probably won’t live long enough to see it though.
5) Definitely don’t go to YJ because Carol Rose will put up with none of your nonsense.

I don’t even like Carol Rose and my daughter doesn’t play for her. I like you a lot less. Take your daughter to a knitting class because competitive sports are clearly not for you. I really wish you hadn’t adopted that poor kid.