Originally Posted by Anonymous
I feel sorry for all of these 24 girls this year. The redshirts girls were completely abandoned by their coach and they were thrown to the wind to be scattered. Now their girls are playing on red teams instead of A teams. The C2 girls were screwed by the owners. The owners either not honest with themselves and their players or they had a lack of forsight to see what would happen with them out of state - but those girls were no better lax players at the end of 2017 then they were at the end of 2016. And as usual - Some of the M&D 2016-17 black, Skywalkers and Heros Green girls got shuffled right off the teams when newer/faster/stronger girls came along. And with the redshirts/C2 situation there were alot of good girls trying out. I was at 4 different tryouts and I saw those girls at all four.

Maybe the lax community needs to look inward and see what we have done to youth lacrosse. These are 11 year old girls feeling so pressured they were crying and throwing up.

It is a sad state of affairs - no loyalty to the girls - no developement of players - just a drive to have the best record and best teams/club. Its awful

You are correct. There are to many, not all, but to many clubs whose only concern is winning and not developing players. Unfortunately there are to many parents who club shop looking for the club that they think can win the most instead of the club that can develope their girls as a player.