Originally Posted by Anonymous
noticed that alot of these clubs have 3 tryout dates. is it mandatory to attend all 3? do you have a better chance if you go to all 3? Are you better off attending the last 2 tryouts, vs the first 2 tryouts?

how easy is it to attend 1 session of Heros, M&D, and Skywalkers? is that frowned upon? What are you thoughts on playing for CLUB 1 in 1, CLUB 2 in Year 2, would it be hard to go back to Club 1 in Year 3?

I think you should be fine attending just the second or maybe even just the third tryout date. Do they really need to see that much of your daughter?
Just send the coach and director of which ever program it is that you had your annual family vacation scheduled for that week and could not miss the time at the beach. The coaches will understand - there' s nothing wrong with a little rest and recovery.
As far as playing for different clubs - we don't subscribe to that because my daughter has been happy with her current club. But, I do know of quite a few families that starting at about this age or 6th grade will play for a different club. We've heard of girls going from heros to mnd and then are now at Diamonds as their 3rd club in 3 years. I'm not sure if they've tried to go back to the first club, but, then again there is an example of playing in 3 different clubs in 3 years.