The championship game was an incredible game for any lax fan to watch, it's amazing how talented these girls are in 3rd/4th grade!! M&D really impressed me by being able to retain possession & keep passing for roughly the final 4-5 minutes of the game, that's not normal for this age group. These girls will be a lot of fun to watch moving forward as they develop & the teams get "settled," all 3 of the games were 1 goal games (just like 90% of the games this weekend in all age groups). I was happy to be there to watch this game and other games while waiting for my daughters team to play.

The only negative I drew from this game was how obnoxious a few of the M&D parents were in general as they questioned the official on every call against their team. I woke up in a cold sweat at 2am this morning due to that lady's shrieking voice, she was yelling as if this was an NCAA Finals game. She said nothing negative at all, she was just way too loud for any age group below college. I was hoping she would quiet down after the game, but unfortunately all of us on the lower field had to keep hearing her tell everyone how great their team is for another 10-15 minutes after the game was over & they received their shirts (right near us as we watched our game).

For any parent of a 2025 player (even M&D parents!!!), I hope Mr. Robinson or the head coach gets her to tone it down a bit.

All the best to this division, their players, coaches & parents.