Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is stupid. First, nobody has an exact transcript of how these three teams (or any team) did over the course of their club career.

Second, what slice it to "top 10 schools". Are you saying that if a kid goes D1 to a school he wants to attend, it is diminished because it is not a school you deemy worthy? What garbage.

My son played for Madlax 2015 and we got housed by VLC 2015 one summer. That team was legit. I'm sure these two Madlax teams you are talking about are great too.

Let's support all the kids in our area and hope they have great HS and college careers.

Sorry, but I don't put NJIT, Quinnipiac or Bryant on the same level as Hopkins, Duke or Notre Dame.

Call me a jerk.

So there's a universally accepted "top 10 list" and if you're not committed to one of these schools, it doesn't count?

To make it even stupider, you compare "Hopkins, Duke and Notre Dame" (which I presume is the top tier "name" commits for one of those Madlax teams) versus "NJIT Quinnipiac Bryant" (which I presume are some of the names on the VLC list).

The fact that you know some of the "lesser" commits on the VLC team is really creepy. But if you are going continue down that stupid path, you need to compare apples to apples.

I don't know the full list, but I know that team had kids go to UNC, Brown, UVA, Maryland.

Get over yourself.