Originally Posted by Anonymous
B
So the logic is that you would rather lose in the A division every single time you play any one of six teams on LI (express, smash, United, igloo, 32, Team LI etc.), not to mention 5-6 teams in Maryland etc. just to suggest you are an A team than to play in the appropriate bracket and maybe go 50/50 with the B teams?

so your logic is play B so you can go home and say I won. doesn't matter what the competition is. in the A bracket you know there will be competition. isn't that what we are all here for. just curious, are you on one of the above mentioned teams?

I would agree with you except your sons team fits squarely in with the B teams...win some and lose some to Jesters, some of the better town teams, fl$ etc. so that's where the team belongs. And I agree if you dominated the Bs you should play in the As. But NEVER winning against As suggests you are not an A team.

if you read carefully my son played against this team. The jesters folded so its obvious you are basing this on last years games. This team can play against A and should play against A. You seem a little obsessed.

Folded ? That's one way to describe the bad behavior of a few parents!