Lindenhurst over Longwood, 17-12
Massapequa over East Meadow, 15-6
Freeport over Hempstead, 13-2
Sachem East over HHH West, 12-7
HHH East over Pat-Med, 13-5
Sachem North over Connetquot, 16-4
Uniondale over Valley Stream, 8-3

Highlights

Down 8-7 with 3:08 left, Travis Wall of Farmingdale scored on an assist from Chris Lopez to tie the game. 10 seconds later on the ensuing faceoff Matt DiCarlo picked up a ground ball and scored the winning goal with 2:58 left to give Farmingdale (2-2, 1-0) the win in Conference I. Lopez led the way with two goals and two assists.

Brandon Savona had five goals and one assist and senior Ryan Kirby had a career-high six assists to lead Massapequa (2-1, 1-0) in Conference A.

Nick Aponte had three goals and Tom Moore had two goals and three assists to lead West Islip (2-0) in Division I.

John Edmonds had four goals and one assist to lead Ward Melville (2-0) in Division I.

Evan Zakow had four goals and five assists to lead Whitman (2-0) in League I. Goalies: Whitman - Dan Freidman, 3 saves; Chris McPartland, 2 saves; Nevan Naughton, 1 saves.

Keith Jefferson scored his second goal of the the game with 50 seconds left in the first overtime period for Riverhead (2-1, 1-1) in Division I. Riverhead trailed 4-1 midway through the third quarter, and tied the score at 4 with 6:50 left in the fourth quarter on a goal by Paul Harron.