Windermere High School (FL) 2024 Midfield, Lauren Pfleger Commits to the University of Alabama in Huntsville

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Windermere High School (FL) 2024 Midfield, Lauren Pfleger of Storm Select Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.

High School: Windermere High School (Windermere, FL)
Grad Year: 2024
Position: Midfield
College Committed To: University of Alabama in Huntsville
Club Team: Storm Select Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Starter on Varsity for all of my High School career, two-time player on the Orlando National Team, MVP at Marquette University camp, All-Star Player at JU camp.
Academic Honors: SGA member 2018-present, A/B student, Med Club member 2022/23, Dance Marathon member 2020-present, Moral Team for Dance Marathon 2022/23.
Expected Major: Kinesiology and Exercise Science

Why did you choose University of Alabama in Huntsville, Women's D2?
"There are a multitude of reasons I picked UAH. But some of the most important ones are the education, team atmosphere and location/city. UAH has a great kinesiology program and I’m going to school to get a good education, so being academically challenged and having a good program is really important to me. I also really loved the girls and the coaches, they were so kind and welcoming and I felt like I belonged. I loved Huntsville! Downtown is so beautiful and there are so many thing to do in the city. I always had people tell me when you find the right school you get this feeling that you can’t describe. At first when I heard this I didn’t really believe it, but then I went to UAH and I felt that. It’s hard to explain, but I instantly fell in love with everything. I can’t wait to see what the future brings!"

Is there anything else you would like to share?
"Special Thanks to my Mom and Dad, Coach Ann Bomleny, Coach Lauren Dean, Coach Julia Dennis, and Coach Fran! Also my amazing teammates on both my HS and Club team, they’ve been so supportive and excited for me. Without all of these wonderful people I wouldn’t be the person I am today on and off the field!❤️"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers)
, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Lauren Pfleger on her commitment to University of Alabama in Huntsville. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below:

Last edited by cp_botc; .