Manhasset HS (NY) 2023 Midfield, Draw Jillian Gangaram Commits to W&L Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Manhasset High School (NY) 2023 Midfield, Draw Jillian Gangaram of Long Island Liberty Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Washington and Lee University (W&L).

High school: Manhasset High School (Manhasset, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Washington and Lee University (W&L)
Club team: Long Island Liberty Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2022 2023 Girls End of Season Watch List (Long Island Lacrosse Journal), 2021 Made the 2023 American Select Long Island Team 2021 Captain of JV Lacrosse Team, Manhasset High School 2021 Selected for AU Futures (WPLL) Long Island Team 2021 Top 50 Ranked 2023's Girls on Long Island (NY) 2021 Selected for Under Armor 150 2021 Apex Preseason - made "All Stars" Team, 2021 CB Laxers NY Showcase "All Showcase" Team Selection & 2020 Girls Und1sputed Showcase All Star, 2020 Long Island Lax Journal - Class of 2023 Girl's Watch List
Academic honors: Member of the National Social Studies Honor Society; Member of the National English Honor Society; Member of the Spanish National Honor Society; Member of the National Junior Honor Society; Certificate of Achievement in Science; Honorable Mention in the National Spanish Exam; One of three students awarded the New York State, "Triple C" Award in Recognition of Courage, Character & Commitment (2017) Certificate of Recognition for the CAPP Program (2016-2017)
Expected major: Economics, General
Why did you choose Washington and Lee University (W&L), Women's D3? "I chose W&L for the challenging and rigorous academics and being a part of an amazing and competitive lacrosse program with a strong and welcoming team culture. The campus is beautiful, and I can't wait to experience all the opportunities presented by this wonderful school!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my family, coaches, teammates, friends and everyone who believed in me. Thank you for making me the player, but most importantly the person I am today. "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Jillian Gangaram on her commitment to Washington and Lee University (W&L). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 400 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: