Appoquinimink HS (DE) 2022 Attack, Midfield Jamison Hatton Commits to Guilford

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Appoquinimink High School (DE) 2022 Attack, Midfield Jamison Hatton of Team 302 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Guilford College.

High school: Appoquinimink High School (Middletown, DE)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Guilford College
Club team: Team 302 Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2022 1st team Blue Hen Conference Flight A Midfielder 2021 2nd team Blue Hen Conference Flight A Attack
Expected major: Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
Why did you choose Guilford College, Men's D3? "Guilford College has a premier sports management degree program with endless internship opportunities. I also formed a good relationship with Coach Frey during the recruiting process."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches from Appoquimink High School and Team 302 for helping me reach my goal of playing college lacrosse. I want to thank all my teammates for their support. Last but surely not least I want to thank my parents for everything they’ve done and continue to do to support me!!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Alvernia University, Elizabethtown College, Virginia Wesleyan University, Methodist University, Anderson University"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jamison Hatton on his commitment to Guilford College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: