Senior Spotlight Q&A w/ Patrick Pisano from Cold Spring Harbor High School

This week, Back Of The CAGE caught up with the #7 ranked senior on Long Island and from Cold Spring Harbor High School, Patrick Pisano for our weekly Senior Spotlight series interviewing a new senior each week.

Patrick Pisano, has proven himself playing as a Defenseman in Cold Spring Harbor HS and now has chosen to serve Dartmouth College. Let's see what he has to say in our weekly Senior Spotlights Q&A series.

Q&A w/ Patrick Pisano

BOTC: What is your favorite saying from your Coach Dennis?  
Patrick Pisano: Carte Blanch

BOTC: How much extra motivation (if any) does it give to you personally and to your teammates in the short amount of time that you guys have been practicing together?
PP: It hypes us up when we hear him say carte blanch because we hope to have carte blanch.

BOTC: How much more will you treasure this season as this will be the last time that you will be playing high school lacrosse before going on to play at the collegiate level?
PP: I will treasure it much more because it is my last season with all of my friends who I have been playing together with since we were very young.

BOTC: What made you choose to attend Dartmouth College and what other colleges were you considering?
PP: I switched to Yale and chose Yale because I really like it’s campus, programs and lacrosse program.

BOTC: Are you superstitious and do you have any pre-game rituals?
PP: No, I am not superstitious, but occasionally I listen to Ray Lewis 52 card speech.

BOTC: What's on your playlist before games?
PP: Lots of Lil Barnacle

BOTC: Aside from the trainings, what are other hobbies you usually like to-do?
PP: I like to fish and play cards with my friends especially poker and black jack.

Rapid Fire Q & A's:  
  • Favorite Food & Drink? 7-Eleven Pizza and a Slurpee
  • Favorite Color? Blue
  • Favorite Movie? Blood Diamonds
  • Favorite Sports Team? Islanders
  • Favorite Athlete? Dennis Rodman
  • Favorite Season? Spring

See some of Patrick's career athletic accomplishments: All-American, Nassau County Co-Defensman of the year.

Written By: Jes Ilagan
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
See The List of Seniors Featured on The BOTC Senior Spotlight Series