Ridley HS (PA) 2022 Attack Matthew Morris Commits to Neumann Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Ridley High School (PA) 2022 Attack Matthew Morris of Delco Boys Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Neumann University.

High school: Ridley High School (Folsom, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Neumann University
Club team: Delco Boys Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2x Beast Of The East Showcase All-Star Platinum Cup Team MVP
Academic honors: Academic Honor Roll 9-12
Expected major: Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
Why did you choose Neumann University, Men's D3? "Neumann University has been a part of our family for years. Both my mom and dad graduated from Neumann and my brother Conor plays lacrosse there right now. Neumann was a perfect fit for me with their commitment to personal attention academically, personally and athletically."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First and foremost I would like to thank my family. From the 1st day I picked up my lacrosse stick I have known nothing but support from my immediate family, Conor my bother, Avery my sister, grandparents aunts, uncles cousins etc. If one of us had a big game I could count on my family to be there supporting me. I would like to specifically let my mom and dad know how appreciative I am for the sacrifices they've made so I could chase my dream of playing lacrosse at the next level. Thank you mom & dad, your love and support is reason number 1 why I am where I am today. Additionally, I would like to thank Matt Flynn for always pushing all of us to be better fundamental lacrosse players. Flynny has been instrumental in helping countless Ridley Lacrosse players realize their lacrosse dreams. Thank you Coach Flynn. I'd like to thank the Ridley community. Ridley is a special place where excellence isn't just expected, it's demanded. and Finally, my teammates. I have learned something from each of you, been pushed to get better by all of you and had more fun playing lacrosse right here in my hometown, for my hometown school than I could have ever dreamed. Together with the same guys I grew up playing with, everything I could have ever wanted in lacrosse has become a reality! Thank you!!"
What other colleges did you consider? "I limited my search to those schools offering multiple majors in my points of study but additionally I wanted to be no more than a few hours from home. While there were a handful of schools recruiting me, at the end of the day I knew Neumann University offered everything I was looking for in the classroom and on the athletic field."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Matthew Morris on his commitment to Neumann University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: