Ridgewood HS (NJ) 2022 Draw, Midfield Laura Montagna Commits to Wofford College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Ridgewood High School (NJ) 2022 Draw, Midfield Laura Montagna of Cobra Kai has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wofford College.

High school: Ridgewood High School (Ridgewood, NJ)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Draw, Midfield
College committed to: Wofford College
Club team: Cobra Kai
Lacrosse honors: 2020- Under Armour All-America Junior Spotlight Team 2020- NXT Philly Summer Showcase Selectee 2019- Selected to represent New Jersey at the WPLL Futures National Championship 2019- Selected to the play at the Maverik National Lacrosse Classic 2018- Selected to represent Ridgewood travel team at the JGLA All-Stars Tournament
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Freshman year, Sophomore year Earned Highest Honors, Junior year 3.9 GPA
Why did you choose Wofford College, Women's D1? "I chose Wofford College because of the great coaches, beautiful campus and weather, and balance between high academics and high athletic play."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents who have believed in me and supported me since day 1, thank you to my coaches who have built me into the strong and confident player I am today, and thank you to all my friends who were always encouraging and came to my games to root me on."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Laura Montagna on her commitment to Wofford College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: