Cardinal O’Hara (PA) 2023 Midfield Claire Natoli Commits JU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Cardinal O’Hara (PA) 2023 Midfield Claire Natoli of Dynasty Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Jacksonville University (JU).

High school: Cardinal O’Hara (Springfield, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Jacksonville University (JU)
Club team: Dynasty Elite
Lacrosse honors: Selected to PA Team 2021 for All American Select Main Event, All Delco award, varsity starter midfielder freshman (named due to Covid) and sophomore year, Duke Camp 5v5 champion 2021, USCL named Dynasty Elite Tango a National Team of the week- November 2020- due to our 6-0 record at Primetime and The Recruiting Challenge, winner of Lax with Love Award Fall 2019- awarded by coaches for skill, coachability, love of the game, and enthusiasm, PA National Champion in 2019, member of the team representing PA in Maverick/Brine Nationals in 2019, 2018, and 2017.
Academic honors: First honors 2021- ranked 8th in class for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 as a sophomore, high honors 2021, Lamp of Learning Award 2020, Presidents award 2020, Principal's award 2020, weighted GPA 5.43 spring 2021- cumulative weighted GPA 5.22 sophomore year, honors classes, Distinguished honor roll- all freshman year and sophomore year, Kindness Campaign Ambassador- freshman year
Why did you choose Jacksonville University (JU), Women's D1? "I chose Jacksonville because the school, coaching team, and players exceeded every hope and expectation I had for a college program! It is true what people say- that you get a feeling when you know you belong in a program. Jacksonville’s players and coaches are so genuinely welcoming, have the intensity to win, and have the focused work hard ethic that I love!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank Coach Duck (@coachducklacrosse) and Dynasty Elite Club (@dynastyelitelax) for all the time and attention they have put into helping me constantly develop and strive to be elite at every practice, clinic, and game. I would also like to thank all my coaches and teammates at Dynasty Elite...Thank you to all the @dynastyelite coaches, Coach Alex, Coach Pills, Coach Maggie Tydings for always pushing me to be my best, making us work hard, and keeping it fun along the way. To my teammates on @dynastyelitetango you all are amazing teammates, lacrosse players, and most importantly great friends, thank you! I would also like to thank my sister Abby, all my siblings, and parents for supporting me and for the countless sacrifices made to help me to achieve my dream. Finally, I would like to thank Jacksonville, Coach Mindy McCord, Coach Mike Bedford, and Coach Carly O’Connell for giving me this opportunity to attend such a great school and to become a part of an amazing team and lax family!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Claire Natoli on her commitment to Jacksonville University (JU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: