Kittatinny Regional HS (NJ) 2022 Goalie Lara Kruck Commits to Millersville University of PA

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Kittatinny Regional High School (NJ) 2022 Goalie Lara Kruck of Triple Threat Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Millersville University of Pennsylvania.

High school: Kittatinny Regional High School (Newton, NJ)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Millersville University of Pennsylvania
Club team: Triple Threat Elite Lacrosse
Why did you choose Millersville University of Pennsylvania, Women's D2? "I choose Millersville because when I visited the campus I fell in love with it. I loved the energy of the team and the atmosphere at the school."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches, teachers, and family for helping me through this process!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Lara Kruck on her commitment to Millersville University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: