Sayville HS (NY) 2023 Attack Ronan Fitzpatrick Commits to Towson University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Sayville High School (NY) 2023 Attack Ronan Fitzpatrick has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Towson University.

High school: Sayville High School (Sayville, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Towson University
Lacrosse honors: IMG Futures All-Star Elite 120 Standout Inside Lacrosse Invitational All-Star Inside Lacrosse Invitational 2023 Standout One Percent Showcase
Academic honors: 3.7 GPA
Expected major: Kinesiology and Exercise Science
Why did you choose Towson University, Men's D1? "After visiting several campuses, I knew right away that Towson was for me. The players and coaches were welcoming and fired up, the campus and town were buzzing, and the schedule they play is about as challenging as you can get!! They also have a great Kinesiology and Exercise Science program, which was another big factor. Put that all together and I couldn’t say no!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I was only able to achieve my goals with the help and support of my parents, my club coach Antonio Masone, and my varsity coach Christian Doller. Without them, none of this would be possible."
What other colleges did you consider? "UMass, Brown, Fairfield and Delaware."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Ronan Fitzpatrick on his commitment to Towson University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: