Longwood HS (NY) 2022 Attack Madison Ratchford Commits to Western CT State University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Longwood High School (NY) 2022 Attack Madison Ratchford of Lax On Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Western Connecticut State University.

High school: Longwood High School (Ridge, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Western Connecticut State University
Club team: Lax On Elite
Lacrosse honors: All-star at the unD1sputed showcase
Academic honors: High Honor Roll since middle school, National jr. honor society, National Honor Society
Expected major: Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other
Why did you choose Western Connecticut State University, Women's D3? "I chose Western Connecticut State University because when I went on my visit not only did the school fit my academic needs but it fit my athletic needs. The team is amazing and all the girls apart of Western Connecticut including the coaches were a family. It clicked that West Conn is where I wanted to be."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to Director of Lax On- Vanessa Windsor and Director of Recruitment of Lax On- Robyn Rooney for all their help in my recruitment process. I couldn’t have done this without them. They each went to extraordinary lengths to help me get committed. Thank you to all the coaches over at Longwood, Coach Fernandez, Coach Grossman, and Coach Rivera for all their support. All these coaches have helped me become the player I am today and not only am I going to keep getting better but I’m just getting started in my lacrosse journey. Thank you to all my family and friends who have always believed in me and helped by bringing me any game or showcase in order to be seen."
What other colleges did you consider? "Albright College Franklin Pierce Marywood University Southern Connecticut State University Eastern Connecticut state university Worcester University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Madison Ratchford on her commitment to Western Connecticut State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below:

Last edited by JesLax1; .