Hagerty (FL) 2022 Midfield, Defense Jasmine Beckett Commits to Lindenwood University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Hagerty (FL) 2022 Midfield, Defense Jasmine Beckett of 3D Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lindenwood University.

High school: Hagerty (Oviedo, FL)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Lindenwood University
Club teams: 3D Lacrosse, M&D Orlando
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Lindenwood University, Women's D2? "The feeling I got when I stepped onto campus was unforgettable... I love the program, the academics and I am excited to be a lady lion!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank God, my family, my father who has coached me and watched me grow as a player. I want to give a big thanks to my coach and mentor, Kash who has brought my game to the next level and has brought me along to be the player I am today!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Jasmine Beckett on her commitment to Lindenwood University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: