Calhoun High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Braeden Vieni Commits to The University of Tampa

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Calhoun High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Braeden Vieni of LI Tide has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at The University of Tampa.

High school: Calhoun High School (Merrick, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: The University of Tampa
Club team: LI Tide
Lacrosse honors: One percent showcase, National D2 showcase all-star, Super juniors showcase, Nova shootout, Long island showcase final 50 game, NYSR championship Parochial team
Academic honors: National honor society, 3.7 GPA, All honors classes
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose The University of Tampa, Men's D2? "The location and high level of play in Tampa."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Thanks to my] Dad, Coach Feminella, Coach Chin and the Long island Hitmen"
What other colleges did you consider? "I was originally committed to Hartford University but it wasn't the right fit and I am happy I made the switch."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Braeden Vieni on his commitment to The University of Tampa. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: