Kellenberg Memorial High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Joey Moran Commits to Wingate University

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Kellenberg Memorial High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Joey Moran of True Blue Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wingate University.

High school: Kellenberg Memorial High School (Uniondale, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Wingate University
Club teams: True Blue Lacrosse, Viper Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: LI Lax Journal 2022 Player to Watch
Academic honors: 3.7GPA, National Honor Society
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Wingate University, Men's D2? "Loved the campus and the coaching staff. I knew I would feel at home here"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to all my friends, family, coaches, and teammates who all helped me get here!!"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Joey Moran on his commitment to Wingate University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: