Sachem High School North (NY) 2022 Midfield Alexa Nuzzi Commits to Long Island University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Sachem High School North (NY) 2022 Midfield Alexa Nuzzi of Lax On Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Long Island University.

High school: Sachem High School North (Holbrook, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Long Island University
Club team: Lax On Elite
Lacrosse honors: CB Laxers UnD1sputed Showcase All Star, Scholar Athlete School of Distinction and Excellence Award, Rookie of the Year, Coaches Award, Dezy Strong Sportsmanship Award
Academic honors: Honor roll, National Honors Society, Foreign Language Honors society
Why did you choose Long Island University, Women's D1? "I chose LIU because it’s the perfect fit for me and the team feels like family."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would love to thank my parents, my family, my friends and teammates, Coach Windsor, Coach Pastuch, Coach Joey Sullivan, Coach Erica Vitale, Coach Krause, Coach Manly, Coach Pirreca, Coach Pierro and Coach McNulty. I would never be where I am today without these amazing people in my life!!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alexa Nuzzi on her commitment to Long Island University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: