Ponte Vedra High School (FL) 2021 Attack Taylor Rocha Commits to The Ohio State University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Ponte Vedra High School (FL) 2021 Attack Taylor Rocha of Laxmaniax and M&D Orlando has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at The Ohio State University.

High School: Ponte Vedra High School (Ponte Vedra, FL)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Ohio State University
Club Teams: Laxmaniax and M&D Orlando
Lacrosse Honors: 2018 North Florida High School Watch List Player, 2019 Under Armour All-America Highlight Division Standout, 2019 Top 40 Recruit National Watch List, 2019 Lacrosse Magazine 2021 All-American
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Ohio State University, Women's D1? "The alumni network, coaches, support for the student athletes and pride the school has made Ohio State feel like nothing more then a perfect fit. Academically, they have proven to set up their student athletes for success in all aspects from their leadership to business programs. With their new coaches, Amy Bokker, Kara Mupo and Kristen Carr, OSU’s women’s lacrosse program is one on the rise. The facilities are insane and after stepping foot on campus, it was the one school that I couldn’t stop thinking about. I’m so blessed to have this opportunity and I can’t wait to be a buckeye!!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "This dream of mine wouldn’t have been fulfilled without the immense love & support from my family, friends, teammates and coaches. A B1G thank you to all who’ve shaped, supported & motivated me along the way."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Taylor Rocha on her commitment to The Ohio State University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: