Bishop Shanahan HS (PA) 2020 Defense Tara Weir Commits to California State University-Fresno

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bishop Shanahan High School (PA) 2020 Defense Tara Weir of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at California State University-Fresno.

High School: Bishop Shanahan High School (Downingtown, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Defense
College Committed to: California State University-Fresno
Club Team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 4 Year Varsity Lacrosse and Multiple Sports
Academic Honors: Second Honors
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose California State University-Fresno, Women's D1? "It has both a great academic and lacrosse program. The team and coaches at Fresno State are so dedicated to program and they are so supportive of each other on and off the field."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents, Coach Kacy Small, Coach Michele DeJuliis, Coach Siena Childs, and all my teammates."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Tara Weir on her commitment to California State University-Fresno. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: