Smyrna High School (DE) 2020 Attack, Midfield Ashton Pelton Commits to Bridgewater College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Smyrna High School (DE) 2020 Attack, Midfield Ashton Pelton of Team 302 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bridgewater College.

High School: Smyrna High School (Smyrna, DE)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Bridgewater College
Club Team: Team 302 Lacrosse, Scyl Elite
Lacrosse Honors: Henlopen North All-Conference
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Bridgewater College, Men's D3? "The atmosphere of the team and the school was the best out of any team I’ve talked to as well as constant contact with the coach always made me feel welcome."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "To my coaches for doing their best to help me and my parents for supporting me."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Ashton Pelton on his commitment to Bridgewater College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: