Manheim Township (PA) 2019 Attack, Midfield Thomas Freeman Commits to Muhlenberg College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Manheim Township (PA) 2019 Attack, Midfield Thomas Freeman of TEAM Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play division 3 lacrosse at Muhlenberg College.

High School: Manheim Township (Lancaster, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Muhlenberg College
Club Teams: TEAM Lacrosse, Chaos
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 LL League First Team 2018 Towson tournament All Star 2018 Gettysburg college Tournament 2018 York college Turkey Bowl
Academic Honors: 2016-2019 Honor Roll
Expected Major: Computer & Information Sciences
Why did you choose Muhlenberg College? "Muhlenberg was a perfect fit for me with great academic and athletic programs!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents for all the time and sacrifices for me to get to the next level and would like to thank my high school and club coaches for there time and dedication to help me reach the next level. Thank you! "
What other colleges did you consider? "Bridgewater Va. Del. Valley "

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Thomas Freeman on his commitment to Muhlenberg College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: