Harford Technical Highschool (MD) 2020 Goalie Mackenzie Bianchi Commits to Meredith College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Harford Technical Highschool (MD) 2020 Goalie Mackenzie Bianchi of Redshirts Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Meredith College.

High School: Harford Technical High School (Bel Air, MD)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Meredith College
Club Team: Redshirts Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Under Armour All American, Empire Team, Philly Summer Showcase All Star, Summer Genesis All Star
Academic Honors: NHS Member Honor Roll Every Year Since 6th Grade, Gold Honor Shield
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Meredith College, Women's D3? "I am going to be able to play both soccer and lacrosse, two sports I’ve had throughout the years. In addition they had really nice dorms and I love how the college is a small feel but right across the street is NC State, giving me the big college feel. I also really love the Coach and how well we got along, as well as the Raleigh area."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I just want to thank all my coaches in lacrosse for everything they have done for me and all the countless hours at tournaments and everything they have been through with me. I want to thank my parents for always taking me to practices and tournaments even when completely out of their way and putting me before them. And lastly, my teammates for all the laughs and memories throughout the years, I have no idea what I’m going to do without you guys!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Mary Washington, Manhattan, Lenoir Rhine, Mount Union, Gettysburg & Randolph Macon."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Mackenzie Bianchi on her commitment to Meredith College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: