Southington (CT) 2020 Goalie Mackenzie Brown Commits to the University of Massachusetts-Lowell

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Southington High School (CT) 2020 Goalie Mackenzie Brown of CT Dodgers Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Massachusetts-Lowell.

High School: Southington High School (Southington, CT)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: University of Massachusetts-Lowell
Club Team: CT Dodgers Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Team Connecticut USA Women’s National Lacrosse Tournament, 3x Invitational Presidents Cup, MVP Defense & Coaches Award
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Expected Major: Education
Why did you choose University of Massachusetts-Lowell, Women's D1? "1. Offer education with disabilities & I plan on majoring in that major 2. Culture on and off the field 3. Coaches are always there for you"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My family and friends. Especially my club director Dee Stephen who gave me so many opportunities that no other club team could have given me."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Mackenzie Brown on her commitment to the University of Massachusetts-Lowell. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: