Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kudos to WSYL for doing it on age and verifying. Wish more tournaments do this. It is a joke that when I go to my 2027 soms tournaments and he is 5'2 which is in rhe 80th percentile in height and a few teammates 2 or 3 inches taller which are 90-100th percentile for 12...then we show up and these tournaments largely fron out of state schools and with a straight face they say their nearly 6 footer is 12?!? Not only do they have 1 bjt probably 4-6 on the team! Yea right. Joke

Did you go to the WS? I'm guessing not. They're were plenty of U13 kids over 6ft. My son included. 6ft doesn't mean older than a short kid

Also, tall does not equal better. Some of the most dominant players in the game are 5’9”
Exactly. The people that complain that tall kids are older must have shorter, less skilled kids

And one of best players was 5. 2 maybe

I understand that short players can dominate. I also understand that tall players aren't automatically older. Some people can't figure that out

Sweetlax for example has players of all sizes, move the ball. Size isn't an issue as the yare all over size chart.