Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kudos to WSYL for doing it on age and verifying. Wish more tournaments do this. It is a joke that when I go to my 2027 soms tournaments and he is 5'2 which is in rhe 80th percentile in height and a few teammates 2 or 3 inches taller which are 90-100th percentile for 12...then we show up and these tournaments largely fron out of state schools and with a straight face they say their nearly 6 footer is 12?!? Not only do they have 1 bjt probably 4-6 on the team! Yea right. Joke

Stop it with the height means older whining.
Whats with the Express mom who spewed derogatory comments towards Native Americans. It's all over Twitter. This is absolutely disgusting The kid should be kicked off the team. Very very bad!

I heard it was even addressed by the speakers during the event in the ballroom. I also heard parents were SMASHED at the event.

If addressed mans he acknowledged something happening in the audience, then sure, it was addressed. No one besides those in that immediate area could tell what was going on
WSYL proved the Hawks are a second rate program who are nothing without there holdbacks. They steamroll everyone during the regular tournament play but then get exposed when the tournaments are age appropriate.

Second rate is just a notIntelligent adjective for the Hawks as an organization. Try again

Agreed. I'm an express parent, and that's a poor choice of words. My son enjoys hanging out with those Hawks players. Surprise, most of these teams would enjoy hanging out with the other teams.