Originally Posted by Anonymous
UA will have two sub par fogos going at it. Should be Cham and SW.

Guy, get a grip. Neither is subpar.

But not who should be their, what about GC kid?

From what I remember, GC did send both SW and Pequa fogos home with their tails between their legs. No respect! Where is the transparency in this process?

The GC FOGO is good, no doubt, but the process is the accumulation of the last several years including performance in both high school and club. Obviously since the season is not over, one or two games during their high school career is not the deciding factor. Go to the UA site for the exact methodology. From what I saw during the West game, the SW FOGO is clearly better then the GC FOGO. GC had tremendous help from his wings and did a great job countering but he lost nearly every clamp and his statistical advantage would not hold up if they played again. SW kid is on fire right now. Chaminade playing really well right now too. Massapequa kid, now that he is done with wrestling, will be back where he has always been soon. For the GC fan club, your FOGO is having a great year. He is a very good player, committed to a great school. Leave it at that. Having watched these kids for several years, I still say for the 2019 class, SW, Chammy and Massapequa FOGOs (no particular order) are the top three on LI. GC is close behind. Amazing that four of the top ten 2019s in the country are from LI.

Hopefully in the future, UA will start selecting 4 FOGOs for the game instead of 2. Almost impossible to select the top 2.

Now please lets hear from the Mom who wants love for the freshman and sophomores in public schools who are doing well against committed seniors. How did the MS game go for Islip? How is the tiny, but quick BS kid doing? I am being sarcastic.
Please lets not hear from her.

Ummm...Sorry SW, UA has spoken, and you're not the best despite what your mom thinks. GC beat you fair and square, but yet excuses keep being made. In fact your team lost that game, and F/O were a big factor. In case you don't know, let be explain something to you. Face Off is a three man position, watch a college game, and you will see. The official is Pequa (UA All-American), Cham/GC, SW. Agree they're all great HS players. Lets see what happens in college, where we may never hear from them again!

Hey Guy, I get it. Wing play is important and the SW kid is going to have some pretty good wing play at MD. Additionally, I have no affiliation with West or their FOGO, but I know talent when I see it. It’s just strange that after posting numerous times about how the GC kid smoked the SW and Massapequa kids, making it seem like an individual competition, you now try to tell me FO is a three man position. Thanks for clearing that up coach.