Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe I don't like a bully who rapes young boys. Maybe I hate dirtbags. Who hide behind God.

A religious order -- not the DA's office, not a Judge, not a jury, -- determined that an allegation made by a student, not a minor, was "credible." The DA's office commented that the alleged conduct constituted a misdemeanor, not a felony. You have transformed those facts into "a bully who rapes young boys." Are you running for district attorney in North Carolina? [/quote]

Are you really trying this? He only touched him inappropriately???? You really are a sick POS. It is never the first time, and you can bet there was more. The only thing preventing it from going further is the kid (a MINOR) who this slime bucket was responsible for doesn't want to have to go through the legal system which shames victims.

Keep trying to minimize it. It only shows how twisted your brain is. Confession doesn't work for people like you, and my God doesn't forgive child molesters or the people like you who choose to look the other way or minimize it.