Originally Posted by Anonymous
Endorsement $ and opportunities are so much great wtih a Tewaarton in hand than mvp plate.. Seriously even a question??

Well, were the words followed by a question mark? Then it was a question.

I guess I couldn't see the answer given the tremendous endorsement money and opportunities in front of all the tewaaraton winner's mailboxes. By the way, most of these guys (tewaaraton and MOP's) have real jobs- they are not cashing endorsement checks for a living.

However, You sou should realize that the Championship MOP likely has both a ring and a plate, while almost half the time(8/17) the tewaaraton winner does not.

So, yes it is a question.....would you want to help win your team win a Championship or do you want the trophy?

Same question for the Heisman winners... (with all their lack of success in the pros)... do you want that trophy or to be MVP of the championship game?

Everyone who has ever won a team championship, that is EVERYONE, says the individual awards do not matter. So the MOP needs to be the choice assuming the MOP isn't from the losing team.

NO ONE I have ever talked to said that. Who even is a MOP? Another's dumb [lacrosse] running his mouth having no idea what he's talking about.

Most Outstanding Player of the Championship