Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looking for a travel club to try out for, live on the south shore. My son is an above average player. Any suggestions, best 5 clubs?

Hitmen
Bengals
Recon
Sharks
Bluefish

Anyother teams worth mentioning, even for a more of a developmental team.
Do the Bengals even have a 2023 team? Beside the Hitmen, are there any other longer standing clubs in the nassau or nassau/suffolk boarder. The other teamside listed all seem to be brand new teams/clubs

Say what you want about the organization, but express white has a good guy that did wonders from the fall to the summer. Wasn't competitive in a lot of games, but he taught them well. Bigger question rk is what that organization chooses as a priority this year.

The coach is a decent guy but the improvement came from kids that got put on the B team with 30+ asking to be moved because they never played! Is MC was smarter he would have evened out that team and actually cut kids instead of being a greedy SOB

Yes, was done all wrong and to make more $. Wonder if they will do it again. I'd like to think parents wouldn't fall for it again, myself included. A lot of money to pay for an obvious cash cow. Frankly a lot of bad lacrosse played but I thought everyone improved. Good kids and mostly good parents. I left it up to my son and he wants to tryout again. Let's see what the organization does and that will help us make up or minds.

Why would you subject yourself to that again? It's a known fact Express is nothing more than a money [lacrosse] that exploits parents at the expense of young kids. They do it at every grade. Go to another club where your kids will get the attention they deserve snd need. Channy puts his name
On every team and brings 25-30 kids to games. It's ridiculous. He could care less.