Originally Posted by Anonymous
As a "Recon Daddy" I'll say this . I am very happy with this years progress. We are a first year team that kicked some butt. We were a B+ level but progressing. You can call it name dropping if you want but I was happy with the coaching, happy with game day support, happy with the parents, happy with training.The parents are all fun. My one critique would be that I would like to see more practices.

Thanks for the info - Definitely seems to be a lot of Recon parents and/or coaches in here hyping it up.  Glad the ones that posted said they like Recon, but still have constructive criticism, hopefully they use it.  Seems several other people also posted about issues with practices being scares and irregular. Does seem to be a constant theme though of new startup teams, Recon similar to Bluefish and a few others, dont practice often.  Hard to depict if a programs is just about the money "money whores" or really want to focus on the kids development, in this day in age.   Dont know how you have a competitive travel team, though, with that little of practices. Practice is key to players/team development, unless like other are saying, mostly Levitown kids, so they have already played together.   Bluefish show two coaches and recon three coaches are listed on there site for Recon 2023, but someone said there were two only actually there.  Anyone know if these coaches are staying, are they actual coaches or parent coaches?