Originally Posted by Anonymous

Looking for a Nassau based, or atleast close to the boarder, program for my son. Any info would be helpful and appericated, Practices schedules, practice locations, team dynamics, etc. The teams in the area seem to be

-Recon- 1st year team. They played us at pridefest where my 2023 son played up with 2022 team. They did very well against a bigger and more experienced team. they moved the ball well.

-Hitman- My sons team. I am overall very happy. We have a lot of practices . I am not happy with some things, but what parent is every happy?

-24 Lacrosse- lots of bad stuff in these forums about cheating in the 2024 division. Looks like they are branching out to 2023 next year with one of the very coaches that faced accusations for 2024 running the 2023

-Icon- My friend is not happy which is about all I can say. He complains about the goalie situation. A lot of talk in these forums has the players in the 2023 going elsewhere.

-TrueBlue- I have no input

-igloo - very good, very selective. DELETED.

True Blue is the best for Nassau. Coach of Adelphi runs the 2023.

So why are the guys that left True Blue for Hurricanes two years ago, then bashed TB for a year and then came back, leaving for Bluefish now? Grass is always greener, I guess? If your not from Massapequa, don't bother.

The Massapequa kids are staying. They all stay together. Everyone else is leaving.