Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree with the posts. There are only 3-4 real "A" teams in this age group. The rest of us far outnumber them, and we love lacrosse. I am more interested in hearing good news about the "B" teams, and how they are coming along and growing. The elitists can go hang out on their 3-4 teams. We don't need them!

I think that we learned last season that the field of good quality, competitive teams is growing. Only a year ago there was two teams (Bandits and Badgers) and then the rest. This year, teams like Igloo, S2S and Warriors took really big steps forward. Most of these teams have played each other to writhing a goal or two on numerous occasions. I think that's awesome for the age group. Next year we may see a few more teams make a jump and then things will really get exciting! There will be changes made in most clubs, all for the better. To think that any of them are out of reach is just silly. Kids work and grow in the offseason. They get stronger and more skilled. The landscape is working itself out, but it will continue to change for the next few years.

They're all too much money, and we're all crazy parents (just being in this board when the season is over is proof enough of that!). If you can find the team that best suits your child, then run with it!

Good luck to all of the boys at trouts next month!