Originally Posted by Anonymous
such anger...were you kept from playing as a kid?
nah, nice try though. i played three sports. my dad didn't obsess over it though. he coached all my teams till I got to school. but he couldn't give a damn about it to the point of constantly talking about it. loved playing for him....great coach lotsa fun. great years. now my kids play.....but we leave it on the field.

Maybe your daisy picking kid doesn't care but mine does and his teammates do. The rest of the parents and the coaches also all care. Maybe stop stuffing your face in the tent during games. It's ok to root on the team even if your kid sits the bench. Now go have a catch with your son.
LOL! Hey [lacrosse] my kid plays three sports too.....and guess what....I coach those teams too [lacrosse]......winning teams......what I'm trying to explain meathead, is at that age....I'll speak slow....when...the....game....ends... most 8 &9 yr olds.....could.....care......less. Get it? during the game my kid and his teammates care too......when it's over......they're kids again. you understand now? a little better maybe?

You and your kid make me LOL! Maybe you should focus on one or two so you're both not average at everything.
far from average my kid is ranked fifth in the state at his age in wrestling. keep trying. it's getting old now. go back to your rant about the lacrosse or whatever it is you were talking about.

Sorry, I was out by my pool. Wait, was that you cutting my grass? I thought I saw botc on his phone.

Btw, they keep the plaque for 5th place is in the ladies room. Do you and your kid ever lay out and compare your "participation" ribbons?