Originally Posted by Anonymous
How long tomorrow until stats mommy posts scores?

What, no scores from the Average-rs stat crowd? Must not have been all wine and roses this weekend.

Same old tired material from you again? Everyone gets it. You hate the coach and take every chance you can to bash the team. Remember the kids 8-9, not 10 as you think and they actually have a great time practicing and playing together. That's all it is really about big boy. I guess the Future for you is not going to be a bright as you hoped. Oh well, carry on.

The future is not for me, it is for my kids and it has worked out just fine, thank you! And there is a long way to go.

BUT, I am not the one who posted scores when my sons team won a scrimmage, and I am not the coach who didn't have open tryouts and hand picked less talented kids who got spots so better kids got screwed and I am not the one who suddenly doesn't post when the team doesn't win them all.

I am not buying how great the coaches are and how terrific the parents are and how the ice cream somehow tastes better over by the Average-er tent. When it comes down to the times when you face real better than average competition and little Johnnie can't keep up and stops getting playing time, you will know what a disservice has been done by you to your child.

Have an Average day!