BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Thread Like Summary
camelduke
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey #241117 09/04/2017 9:54 PM
by TM@BOTC
TM@BOTC
Discuss the top boy's club teams in New Jersey
Liked Replies
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey #335484 Jun 24th a 01:30 PM
by **DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE**
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Try STEPS, Riot and Tri State too
Thanks. Unfortunately, those are a bit of a drive for us....

Most clubs are exactly the same, they hit you we the upfront fee for practice, etc., and then for tournaments, this is not unique to Blue Star. As far as what you are looking for in a program, I think that you would be very happy with Blue Star and its coaches. Practices are convenient for you, and they have different levels of commitment. They have a flex team for kids like your son that are not sure about their level of commitment, and he can always work his way up if lacrosse becomes more important to him in the future. For what it's worth, not a Blue Star coach or director, just a satisfied parent.
1 member likes this
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey #335603 Jun 25th a 11:46 AM
by **DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE**
Can't judge BBL by the camps! They are prob a little lad back as it is summer and the foot isn't fully engaged in the throttle. Camps in general are a bit on the laid-back side. It is summer! To be transparent I am a BBL dad and would leave in a heart beat if things weren't up to my liking. But again my two lax'ers, 4th and 6th both play BBL year-round and have attended dozens of summer camps. Never a BBL camp but camps from West Point, to upstate NY, Westchester, Rockland, and Jersey. They tend to make them fun. I would say the 2 monsters have attended 50 camps in 4 summers with 8 camps so far this summer. I will say this bud you sound hard core and that's what I am or so I've been told. What I like about BBL is the structure, expectations, organization, communication, and honestly I like it all and can't complain. They provide the Academy classes which are extra add on 4-6wk clinics throughout the year. Lots and lots of training. Then there's a box in the winter. Also the have winter and summer leagues. Honestly I couldn't ask for more!!!! Get in contact with BBL and see if they will allow your son to participate in one of the travel team practices. Sorta like a test drive if you will. The proof is in the pudding and I say run what ya brung and if it works then wear it!
1 member likes this