Originally Posted by Anonymous

Totally disagree. Graz is very dedicated (has the team in numerous year-round leagues, practices, etc), focused on making the girls better players and does not "yell all game". Also regarding "B/C divisions in tournaments and still didn't win", that is also not true. His team last summer only lost 4-5 games all summer long and two of those losses were to the Blue team and one was to M&D Black. The only bad loss was to TG Purple when their goalie played spectacular.

I'm going to agree with the original poster. My daughter played with Jones before being moved to Graz. She is 10x the coach he is. Yes, we play a lot of fall/winter lax, but that doesn't make him a good coach. That's just providing opportunities to play, not coaching. He's loud, demeaning and just cares about the next TG girl he can get on his team. My daughter plays plenty, believe me. That's not why I'm posting. Lets be honest. The second team of such a dominant program deserves much much better. And yes, he plays the girls down, that's why he wins. I'm not above admitting that and my daughter plays on the team. We want to see the best competition and he consistently puts us 2 and sometimes 3 brackets below Rose's team. I'm not bitter. I just expected more from the organization.

If your daughter played on Jones before being moved down to Graz, Im guessing this is a different age. Any which way, if this is true you are no longer anonymous. And you say your daughter still plays for Graz? Im sure she appreciates you singling her out, bitching about coach. Im sure thats really going to help her situation out.

Trust me, I'm not the only one dissatisfied with Rose's choice of coach. She moved up to Graz, not down. She wasn't alone. She doesn't like him either. It's a very unfortunate situation. You should be able to be happy about moving up, not the opposite. He is not a good coach or role model. [/quote]

Maybe you should ask to move down if you not satisfied, why dont she like him, or is this another parent whose daughter got moved down.